1.25.2011

Introducing...Faren!

Hey guys. The name's Faren. I'm a 22 year old Communications/Journalism student at ISU. I also study Creative Writing. So, in other words, I write a shit ton. When I'm not writing, I'm conjuring up new things to write about. When I'm not thinking of new things to write about, I'm probably asleep. I'm actually so much of a geek that I'm really obsessed with metaphors. I also really like commas. I probably use too many commas, but I'm also an actor and they help me figure out where/when I breathe in a sentence. I guess I breathe too much.

I'm a big fan of Paramore. Anyone that knows anything about me knows that first. Interestingly enough, it helps people understand why I am the way I am. You can tell just by looking at me that Hayley Williams is one of my role models. Johnny Depp has been my main role model since I was about eleven or twelve. I don't just want his body. He's a fascinating individual. Let's see. I'm on the second book of the Harry Potter series and the eighth book of the Sookie Stackhouse books. I'm a big fan of the True Blood t.v. series as well. I got into Dexter about two months ago, I'm on season three right now. And Heroes. I'm on season two. I kinda hopped on that train a bit late, but I just got Netflix about a month ago, so sue me. I used to be a big Twilight fan, but I've kinda fallen out of it.

Some of the things I will be talking about will revolve around these things that I like, plus other things such as movies in-production, celebrities, and trends. I'll probably post links and pictures to things that I find interesting and relevant. There's other things I like that I'll probably post about, but I can't really think of anything else at the moment. It is pretty early for me to even have coherent thoughts.

Welp, that's me. :)
-Faren.

No comments:

Post a Comment