2.10.2011

Faren, Darren, and now... Aaron.

Well it's time for me to introduce myself. I'm Aaron and I've been put into this blog group just for the rhyme scheme and maybe confuse some people along the way. So the general info: I've lived in Terre Haute for most of my life and right now I currently go to school at ISU majoring in Comm, like Myles and Faren, with aspirations of becoming a filmmaker. Or a writer. I'm relatively young so I have time to figure that out. I guess my specialty in the geek spectrum is movies, mostly horror, and Doctor Who. So the majority of what I cover will be nostalgia trips with cult movies I would watch while growing up and possibly a ton of Doctor Who.

But mostly cult movies. So don't worry. But really, my next post will be about Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment