2.02.2011

Introduction

Hey guys, I'm Myles Stringer. I'm a 20 year old Comm major at Indiana State University. I'm working to be a filmmaker, so hopefully that'll happen. Like Faren, I'm also a creative writing minor, so my life entails a pretty substantial, sometimes a gratuitous, amount of writing.

So, here I am writing. I will be doing opinion articles on the media for this blog. For the most part, I'll be more focused on reviews for various songs/Cd's/bands. I might write the occasional movie article, but music is more my thing. As for what I cover, it won't be in any sortof order. I may do an article on a new something or other (such as the new Bright Eyes CD coming out Feb 15th, The People's Key, which you can get a "first listen" to at the bottom). I might also do an article on something that's 20 years old. My point is that there is no method: only madness.

With that, I hope you people start to follow us. For those of you already on-board, we won't disappoint.

P.S. -The Bright Eyes link reminded me. This band is going on tour this year (I'm going to the March 17th show in Nashville). Tickets might be hard, if not impossible, to get now, but it won't hurt to try. I'll keep you posted.


First listen

No comments:

Post a Comment